1. Every customer has a right to lodge a complaint regarding the service rendered by PROQUAL (training, consultancy, software).
2. The complaint may be filed via e-mail to email@example.com
or by traditional post to the address: PROQUAL Management Institute, ul. Ostrowskiego 30, 53-238 Wrocław within 14 days after the service has been provided. The software guarantee period complies with the law of Poland.
3. The complaint must include the following:
- customer’s name/first and last name of the petitioner;
- customer’s address;
- description of the subject of the complaint for clear identification (i.e. service data, date and venue of the service)
- justification of the complaint;
- suggested compensation.
4. If the complaint is well-founded, the forms of compensation are the following:
- discount (reduction of the price for the service or reduction of the price for next service)
- additional service (training, consultancy)
- performance of the service again (yet with removed cause of the complaint, e.g. with other coach/consultant)
- contractual penalties, if any arise from the agreement.
5. The complaints shall be considered within 14 working days after the complaint has been lodged. If the notice has not been sent within the aforesaid period, the complaint shall be deemed well-founded.
6. Complaint procedure:
- the customer lodges a complaint
- the training and consultancy specialist (who attends to the complainant) acknowledges receipt of the complaint and informs the managing partner of such notice.
- the training and consultancy specialist analyzes the subject of the complaint and makes required explanations (also talks to the coach, customer and possibly trainees or external unit if the complaint applies to conditions of the training which PROQUAL was responsible for).
- the training and consultancy specialist cooperates with the managing partner in order to take a decision on legitimacy of the complaint and suggested compensation.
- the training and consultancy specialist notifies the customer of decisions taken.
- if the cause of the complaint was attributable to the PROQUAL’s supplier (among others coach/consultant/external unit), the managing partner or person appointed by the managing partner shall file a complaint to the supplier
- the managing partner decides about corrective actions.