The new PQ-FMEA is now available!
A new version of the PQ-FMEA program has already been released. It contains enhancements to prepare FMEA analysis in accordance with the AIAG & VDA standard ed. 1.
At the same time, maintaining the ability to switch to sheets compliant with AIAG ed. 4 and VDA 4.
The program has introduced several important changes such as:
- The creation of three trees that are further structures of FMEA analysis.
- Addition of three FMEA forms – AIAG & VDA.
- The ability to read old FMEA analyzes from previous versions of the program thanks. why you won’t have to waste time from the beginning, just fill in the missing data.
- Introduction of risk assessment using AP – Action Priority.
- New SOD table added to the program. At this time, tables that comply with the AIAG & VDA ed standard are available. 1 and AIAG ed. 4
The program retains its previous options such as ensuring consistency between FMEA, CP and PF.